Celebrating 35 Years of Kingdom Ministry Around the World!
Word Of Life Church Office Hours
Monday - Thursday, 9:00am-2:45pm.
Please use the front main entrance to enter building.
Sunday School 9:00am
- Classes for age 4-12th grade
- College / Career Class
- Adults meet in Sanctuary
Worship Celebration 10:00am
- Nursery Ministry (to age 3)
- Children's Church (dismissed before morning message)
- N2Y "Never 2 Young" (age 4 - K).
- FBI "Firm Believers In...Jesus" (Grades 1-6).
- Praise and worship. Vocals, keyboard, acoustic guitar, bass guitar, and drums. Blend of hymns, choruses and top Christian songs. Spirit-filled atmosphere to worship as you feel led.
- Celebration of Holy Communion on the first Sunday of each month.
- Tithes and offerings are collected in a wooden box located on a table as you enter the sanctuary. No pressure to give, but the blessing is yours when you do.
The praise and worship part and the morning message are both recorded and loaded for viewing on YouTube. Search: Word of Life Church Bicknell. Enjoy!
WHAT'S HAPPENING AT WOLC
YOUTH (grades 7-12) meet on Wednesdays at 7pm, in the sanctuary. Sundays at the Youth Pastor's house.
BUILDING ON HIS PROMISE pledge campaign has begun. Please begin fulfilling your pledges. THANKS! Breaking ground for our phase two project very soon. Praising God!
If you would like to receive a copy of The Word For You Today devotional, please contact our church office.
LADIES' PRAYER GROUP meets at the home of Rita Rish on Tuesday mornings, 10am. LUNCHEONS on the first Friday of each month at the Short Twig Cafe, downtown Bicknell, at 11:30am.
WORD OF LIFE CHURCH PROPERTY IS A SECURED PLACE OF MINISTRY.
WE COLLECT PLASTIC LIDS OF ALL SIZES.
We collect used/old/new Bibles and other Christian books/literature for the LOVE PACKAGES Ministry located in Butler, IL. They ship these all over the world to be used by those who do not have the wondeful privilege and opportunity that we have each day to use.
Feel Free to donate a case of bottled water...
...to share with the church family! Donations are always accepted!